Sunday, March 14, 2010

lonely.moments

Lately, I've had someone wreck into my car, then I ran over a curb in the rental car and effed that car up, then when I went to go pick up my ride from car crafters I realized...SOMEONE ROBBED ME...serio someone stole a grip of art supplies, clothes, and cds out of my car while it was getting fixed...like WTF? anyways, i'm glad to have my car back so i can go back to smoking mad newports and joints and hopefully not getting hit by someone with a warrent who just books it after hitting me super hard...I don't even understand. Better things are ahead though, Monday I'm going to Tuscon to see Toro Y Moi with two of my fave peeps Rosabelle and Kiki. Loves it. So pumped I'm so excited to see Toro Y Moi dude is amazing.
Check this Beach House Cover: TORO Y MOI-MASTER OF NONE(BEACH HOUSE COVER)

ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT NOTE:

I've been spending loads of time by.my.self. Which is legit.(sorry for the self-obsession and brief nudity)

I wanted to start posting pics I take on the daily like with my celly and my lil'cam. Just shots I like. I should tumblr. but I'm over that whole scene.  I dunno...btw. I really need some dudes who aren't afraid to shed some clothing for some pics. I mean like really shed the clothing...all the clothing. So if any one knows of anyone. Let me know. Trying to put together some new material. 


MORE TO COME SOON......

No comments: