Sunday, March 21, 2010

Moments.part.1

Iight, so yesterday was theKeeks birthday. We watched Harry Potter chilled with our long lost homie Gisela, went to dinner ate,drank and had fun. Some of these moments are from that sesh. but some of these moments are just moments I have when I'm alone for the most part. So, enjoy. Hopefully. Listen to Gucci Mane I'm sick of explaining how awesome this shit is: listen to Diplo Presents: Free Gucci(best of the cold war mix tapes) Its awesome...seriously awesome. Here is a song its fucking TIIIGHT: Excuse Me(Memory Tapes Remix)-Diplo here is another: I Be Everywhere(Diplo Remix)-Diplo  Enjoy, I Hope.

The Burlmaster:So CUTES

Again...Look at that face...fucking priceless
TheKeeks
Gizz making smoothies: NOT SO HOT
No big deal.

gross: smells like chapstick..
ventura park
so cool
Never Again
weird coloring

park by my house
R2D2..duh.
face
ash
friends
loner blaze sesh 9million
ummmm
radio
I love this picture, I think its awesome..I took it through sunglasses..its dope
Fucking Pet Peeve Right here: TAKE THE PALM TREES OUT OF THE DESERT(VEGAS/ARIZONA)
Smoking

No comments: