Monday, March 8, 2010

CRUSH OF THE MONTH:MARCH

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR FULL VIEW I DUNNO WHY THIS STUPID THING KEEPS CUTTING OFF ON THE SIDE I DUNNO HOW TO FIX IT.

FOR THE LADIES: ASH STYMEST: (you can check his stats and look at his work at the link) So Yea Yea, I know maybe I'm the only one who's into younger dudes but I mean look at how ridiculously gorgeous this guy is...SHIIIT. Ash is only 18 years old and has already appeared on any magazine that is even relevant concerning fashion. He was even requested personally by one of my photoheros Hedi Slimane to be shot for a bunch of work, and why wouldn't he be so established at such a young age? He's appeared on covers like i-D, Dazed and Confused, Vogue Hommes Japan, Vogue, Vogue Italy/Russia. He's also walked in Balenciaga, Comme des Garcons Homme Plus, Lanvin, plus more...and get this ENGLISH ACCENT and plays drums. I mean he's absolutely gorge and def enough to make any chick no matter what age cream her pants. So yup, There you go girls...print out some pics take them into your bathroom and start the fantasy. Serio. DUDE IS FIIINE. He has really great hair. He's Tall and has big feet...now what does that say...DAYUMMM. I'm still trying to get a grip on myself and pull up my panties. Thinking I could have a streak of pedefilia. But Really.This Guy is UNREAL .





















 FOR THE GENTLEMEN: Georgia JAGGER:
Yes she was born from two goodlooking heartbreakin badasses: MICK JAGGER AND JERRY HALL. She is quite a sight to see. She looks like some awesome 1960s playboy pinup. I'm so intrigued with her face sometimes I can't look away. Its amazing to me how genetics work. This girl has that teeth imperfection thing down to a tee. She's super young like 17 or 18 and 6 ft somethin. Like I said, I'm deeming myself a youth lover. I'm still young but hey these kids are younger. She's English and has modeled for pretty much everyone...I was exposed to her in some beautiful shots taken of her in W. WOW. Right now she's the Hudson Jeans girl and recently took over Gisele's job as the face of Versace. MY.GOOD.GOD. Boys this is serious. She is a beauty to be reckoned with. Totally stunning. There are some people in the world that make you just appreciate beauty in humanity and Georgia Jagger is definetely one of those people for me.

No comments: