Friday, August 21, 2009

R.I.P. DASH SNOW

So anyways i know he died like at the beginning of july but he was a pretty big influence on my life right??? He is one of the most influential photographers ever and his work is really great. He had a really crazy ass life died from heroin and lived fucking fast and died fucking young had a beautiful life though I'm sure.Such is the life of the photographer. Its what I aim to achieve quite honestly if only I could get my shit together and then at the same time lose my shit. Anyways I loved his photos and a lot of his collage work and even though sometimes things are messy, life is beautiful. So I wanted to pay some homage to a man I will never know but has influenced my work and my life. I hope to one day live up to his standard of life and art. Here is one of the most awesome things written about him right after his death. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: